Tuesday 30 July 2013

EYES Pilot - Rough Cut 8

Here I have done a few more minor tweaks and fixes. The final shot has been smoothened as it was originally shaky due to the wind and the static shot of the Jazzmeister's eye will be replaced by a live action one which I will shoot some time this week.

Basically, I'm at the point where there is not much more I can or want to do with the edit.

Aside from colour grading and the odd technical fix (mostly where I fucked up the focus) there really is not much more I want to do and, quite frankly, I am at the point where I want to move on from this thing.

I will put the latest rough cut up in a bit and I will endeavour to come in tomorrow afternoon to do some more fixes. But aside from coming in next week to give everything a final going over and at some point finalising the sound design with Daniel we are almost done!
 

I want to devote a whole day to the colour grade because it needs to be spot on and, hopefully, that day will be next Wednesday...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment