Thursday 16 May 2013

EYES Pilot - Rough Cut 2

I have been working on completing a new rough cut of the Pilot and here it is - ROUGH CUT 2!

This is definitely closer to what I have inside my head. Although, there are still ideas I haven't yet implemented.


The current state of the picture and sound are indicative in terms of layout and style, they are by no means representative of the final quality.


Compared to the first rough cut, this edit has more content in it and yet it's a minute shorter! If that isn't progress, then I don't know what is. Editors are like Timelords - they can make TARDISes (that look like Rubik cubes - big hint there) and they can manipulate time and space. 


 
I also created a feedback questionnaire for it, that can be accessed here.

A part of the questionnaire I created using Survey Monkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment