Monday 20 May 2013

The End User: Target Audience Considerations

As I've noticed that the Creative Enterprise Project module has a strong emphasis on target audience, I felt that it would be good for me to present what I feel is the target audience for EYES and the research/reasoning that helped me deduce this.


As I said in the vlog, I term my target audience as being in the 'mostly young adult' demographic (mid teen - pushing through the 30s). 

To understand the type of content I am trying to create for that target audience, see Rough Cut 2 - Reflective Commentary.

Below are the research and resources I spoke about in the vlog. These were invaluable in helping understand what a target audience is, how to identity one and how to create content designed for a target audience. 

ReelSEO - The online marketing guide. This is quite literally a toolbox for young creatives like myself.

IPF Marketing Guide: How to Build an Audience for Your Web Series - a step-by-step guide for doing just that. However, the time window of the module would not allow me to follow the guide through and through, but the guide has made for good referencing in times of need. 

Here are links to the two television shows I mention in the vlog: Twin Peaks and Being Human.


No comments:

Post a Comment